Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Sunday, April 22, 2012

21 Days to Detox your Body

Everyone needs to detox their bodies. In fact you should do so daily. Now I am not talking about those cleanses or cleanse products, those I do NOT promote for a number of reasons. I will save that for another post. The main reason I do not advice towards those "detox cleansers" products is most of them strip away your healthy probiotic bacteria which you need. If you want to detox or cleanse your body, do it by feeding your body good healthy foods.

Number one food that can help you cleanse your system:

LEMONS 

Now check out this video on Dr.Oz and see why he loves lemons and why you NEED to have a lemon a day.

Source: doctoroz.com via Charis on Pinterest



Every day, morning preferably drink a glass of hot water with lemon. If you can't get in the hot water at least do this with your cold water bottle. Squeeze half a lemon into the cup. The lemon stimulates your digestive juices and helps to detoxify your liver and blood.

Everyone can do this and it is SUPER cheap. Half a lemon a day......cleanse your body.......become "regular" and perhaps lose some weight and inches. Why not try it??



Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy

Follow Me on Pinterest